Week One - Results - 3 KILOS!!!! 117 - 114kgs.



Well, here it is Week Two - Day Two. Haven't posted because i've been a bit busy but the results of the first week are very encouraging. I lost three kilos, which is a great result.

I don't expect this, its just a nice suprise. I'd be happy with a kilo a week because the more i take it slow, the more its likely to stay off. The biggest change to food is just cutting out all butter. I'd usually have butter on sandwhiches and to cook with. I knew it was a major contributor, so i've switched to light olive oil spread and its been as. I was never that attached to it, it was more just laziness.

Anyway, keep following. Lots more food changes along the way. Slowly removing things so its not to much of a change. The next thing to go is sugar. Sugar in tea, on cereal and milk chocolate. I don't eat much chocolate but i'd have something twice a week. Switching that to a few squares of dark are apparently enough to kill off a craving. Less sugar and less milk fat solids.

Have a great week!

1 comments:

Mark said...

Great job Dave! Well done!

Post a Comment